3/4 cup salted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup mashed bananas
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground cloves
2 tsp cornstarch
3 cups old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and cornstarch set aside
- Mix together butter, brown sugar, sugar until it is fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla extract and mashed bananas until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients until fully incorporated
- Stir in oats.
- Line Baking sheet with Parchment paper or a silicone mat. Spoon tablespoons of dough Be sure to flatten dough a little bit into thick discs. These cookies will spread a little when baking so do not put them too close.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges just start to golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on cookie sheet for 3-4 minutes, then move to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Enjoy your cookies!