Posted by Lisa on 7/5/2017 to Cookie Recipes
This is perfect recipe for any brownie lover!! These easy, moist and fudgy brownies are worth forgoing those box mixes. It gets better, too. This recipe makes them richer and tastier without too much fuss. They are one-bowl brownie mix and come together in minutes. There’s also a good chance you already have the ingredients on hand.
Make sure to have all your ingredients together before you start
- 1-1/3 cups butter, softened
- 2-2/3 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar, optional (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat over to 350°
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fully combined,
- Combine the flour, cocoa and salt;
- Then gradually add it to the butter mixture. To avoid a mess add slowly. Be sure you don't over mix the batter. Other wise they will be more cake-like than chewy.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes. Stick tooth pick in the center, if it comes out clean they are done.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Then enjoy with a nice glass of milk or coffee!
Happy baking and enjoy the results! As always would love to hear any feedback on the recipe!
Follow us on Facebook!!