Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Peanut butter kiss cookies are a classic cookie that everyone loves. What could be better than a Creamy peanut butter cookies with a delicious milk chocolate center? Let’s be honest, not much! These soft cookies bake up with a lightly crisp edges, with a burst of delicious peanut butter flavor in every bite. You can use an array of kisses from the Carmel filled, cookies and cream, Classic, and so many more. So bake up a batch today and then sit back and enjoy the deliciousness of Peanut butter Kiss Cookies.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla,
- 45 chocolate kiss candies, foil removed
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, whisk to combine.
3. In large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar on medium speed, 1 minute.
4. Add egg, milk, and vanilla, mix on medium speed until well mixed, about 30 seconds.
5. Slowly add flour mixture on low speed until all flour is incorporated
6. Roll dough into approximately 1-inch sized balls.
7. Roll cookies in extra sugar then place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned, puffed, with some cracks on the surface
9. Remove from oven and immediately press chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. The cookie will crack more around the edges, so do not worry.
10. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the sheet pan, and then transfer to a cooling rack until fully cooled.