There are few combinations as delicious as Chocolate, peanut butter, and bananas. In this quick and easy recipe all of the fantastic flavors blend together in one deliciously chewy, no-bake cookie! The flavors and texture continue to entice, even after long journeys!
A quick tip, don’t use fresh bananas in this recipe. The fresh bananas in a no-bake cookie will provide too much moisture and the cookie may not hold together. Also, fresh bananas will spoil.
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup freeze dried banana (crumble them)
- 3 cups oats
Optional - Peanut Butter Chocolate drizzle:
- 1 cup melting chocolate
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Sprinkles for color
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, stir corn syrup and sugar and combine well. Heat just to boiling, then remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, and chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add crumbled banana and oats. Stir to combine.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon of dough onto wax paper
- Use finger tips to gently press dough into ½” thick discs.
- Let cool.
If you want to add the drizzle:
- Place melting chocolate discs and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 50% power for about 1-2 minutes until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate-peanut butter over the cookies and add sprinkles immediately.
- Allow to cookie firm for 1 hour.
- Store cookies in layers separated by wax paper, at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.