Posted by Lisa on 6/13/2018 to Cookie Recipes
It is now approaching summer time. And there is nothing as refreshing as citrus cookies when it is hot outside. Only down fall of baking in the summer, is it is so hot! That is why I love these No-Bake Lemon cookies!
These cookies are just plain terrific. They are quick and best of all easy to throw together. If you are craving something tangy and sweet that doesn’t take that long to make and this is the cookie for you.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the almond butter, rolled oats lemon juice and salt in your food processor until the ingredients are incorporated
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Make an indentation in the middle of each cookie by pressing down with your thumb.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a safe microwave bowl at 30 second intervals stirring in between.
- Spoon a teaspoon into each indentation of the cookie and chill for at least 1 hour before serving or pop in the freezer for about 15 minutes until set